Do Jumping jacks burn bellyfat? A jumping jack, commonly known as a star jump, is used in the United States military as a physical exercise. Many people perform this exercise for warm-up, and some do to lose weight.
So, if you want to reduce your belly fat and don’t know how to do it fast, then jumping jacks can be your ideal choice. Besides, it’s the ideal way to make your legs strong.
It’s a physical exercise that helps you to shed that extra weight from your body, especially from your belly. This is the reason many people prefer using this exercise because it’s best and is ideal for your body.
Below are the complete details about jumping jacks and how you can use it for weight loss from the belly.
Do Jumping jacks burn bellyfat?
Cardiovascular exercise plays a vital role when it comes to losing weight. In case if you want to reduce belly fat, then this exercise is perfect for you. In cardiovascular, the best exercise that works is jumping jack.
The rule that you can use to count calories depends on the weight you have on your body. Generally, people use the METs rule because it’s perfect and easy to follow. The MET rule is how much calories you burn depends on the weight you have per pound.
For example, if your weight is around 150 pounds, then you can burn around 40 calories by doing jumping jacks. So, we can assume that jumping jacks really help to lose weight from your body.
According to the Mayo Clinic, if you want to lose weight, then you must have to reduce 3500 calories per week to lose 1 pound. So, if you want to burn fat from the belly, then the same rule will be implied on it.
In addition, make sure that you are following a proper diet plan with the exercise. Here are some belly fat exercises that you can try to shed those extra fats from your body.
Here are some ways that you can follow to do proper jumping jack exercise.
- Make sure you are doing the exercise with proper intensity. Don’t just slow down if you feel that you need to reduce the speed of jumping jacks.
- You can increase the reps of jumping jacks after 2 days or 3 depending on your stamina.
- Make sure to try different belly fat drinks for better results.
- To avoid injuries, make sure you warm up as it will help to reduce the level of weight putting on your legs.
Benefits of a jumping jack
Do jumping jacks burn belly fat? Yes, it does if you do it in a proper way. And for that, you must know the exact benefits of jumping jacks. The benefits of jumping jacks depend on the way that you are following to do it.
Besides, this Plyometric exercise mostly depends on the way that you are following to stretch the muscles. In addition, this type is exercise can replace other exercises such as logging miles, stationary bike, skipping rope, and much more.
Other than that, this type of exercise can be beneficial to increasing the heart rate, which is also good for your health and weight loss.
In addition, this exercise is also good for your bone health as per one study. In order to improve your bone health, you can try doing 200 jumps per week. For starters, it would take time to do such amount of jumping jacks, but if you want to do it, you have to start it immediately for better results.
Here are some other benefits of Jumping jacks that you can read:
1: Weight management:
It helps you to manage the weight. So, if you want to reduce your weight, then this process is best for you. This exercise is best because it helps to manage your weight.
So, if you are one of those who are worried about the weight, then trying this exercise would help you to manage your weight properly. Weight management can be performed easily by following this exercise.
You can also read many blogs of ours from the belly fat yoga category and can decide which yoga suits you the best. Yoga with proper jumping jacks is also the best way to reduce weight from your body.
2: You can reduce blood pressure:
If you really want to do something for your health, especially for your blood pressure, then jumping jacks can be your ideal choice. This exercise helps you to reduce blood pressure, and what could be better than that?
Apart from reducing belly fat, this exercise is best for improving blood pressure and helps you to control the blood pressure. So, make sure you are doing it correctly.
3: Reduce cholesterol level:
Definitely, with the help of this exercise, you can easily reduce your cholesterol levels. But make sure to do it daily to reduce your cholesterol levels. There are many people who are trying this exercise daily for better results.
Cholesterol levels can be bad for your health and can also cause various issues in old people. In order to keep in normal, you can try doing jumping jack daily.
Other than that, this exercise also helps to reduce bad cholesterol from your body. This bad cholesterol can be made due to different issues such as:
- Not eating a proper diet.
- Adding too much oil in your body.
- Eating junk foods regularly.
- Not working out daily
These are the common causes of increasing your cholesterol levels. So, if you want to reduce it, then make sure to follow a proper diet plan and also do exercise regularly.
Types of Jumping Jacks for Belly fat
If you are a beginner and want to reduce weight from the belly, then I would suggest you consult your doctor first.
In case if your doctor has allowed it, then start your exercise slowly. Once you get used to it, now you can increase the reps daily.
Here are different types of jumping jacks that you can try.
I: Basic jumping jacks:
The first one is the basic exercise. This exercise is simple and will help you to reduce weight fast. To do is exercise below are steps that you can follow.
- Stand straight and make sure your arms are open properly.
- Now bring your arms above your head. In this way, you can easily perform the basic jumping jacks.
- Now bring your legs together in the same position from where you started.
II: Rotational jack:
It’s another form of jumping jack exercise and helps you to improve your body. Below is the process that you can follow to perform this exercise.
- Bring your feet together and make sure that you are standing straight.
- Now jump up and obtain the squat position.
- Make sure your shoulder is wide apart. And your toe should not turn out.
- Now jump again and come back to normal position. Make sure you are doing it properly.
- Repeat this process again and again for better results.
- For best results, Andrea Metcalf asks to try the low impact exercise because of its best and works properly.
How many calories do jumping jacks burn?
You can burn 100 calories by doing 500 jumping jacks. It will only take 2 minutes to do more than 50 jumping jacks for beginners. In case if you are an expert, then you can do more jumping jacks.
- Choose a slow place to perform jumping jacks.
- In case if you want to do more jumping jacks, then choose a place where you are more comfortable.
Keep in mind that calorie reduction depends on the way you are performing the jumping jacks. In addition, keep in mind that you have to follow a proper diet for reducing more calories. Here are some belly fat diets that you can try.
For better results, make sure to check our safety tips. These tips will help you to get the best result in no time.
Also Read: Belly Fat Cure Diet Complete Review
Jumping jacks safety tips
Follow these tips for the best results. These tips will help you to reduce weight fast and are ideal for making your bones strong.
- Make sure to warm up before you perform this exercise.
- Don’t choose a place where you are not comfortable doing exercise.
- In case if you are a beginner, don’t try doing jumping jack fast.
- The faster, the better. So, make sure to work on your speed. If you can’t work on your pose, then you can’t perform it well.
- Wear supportive shoes for better results. You can try athletic sneakers. Don’t wear shoes such as sandals, heels and other shoes.
Do jumping jacks burn belly fat? Yes, with the help of proper diet and exercise, jumping jacks will definitely help you to reduce weight. But before you try them, make sure to consult your doctor.
Also, don’t forget to try a proper diet plan. Without a diet plan, you won’t be able to achieve your goal. There are many other exercises that you can try, such as squats, lunges, and many more. Don’t forget to try jumping jack safety tips as it’s essential to take care of your health.