Best Diet to Lose Belly Fat in 2021
Best Diet to Lose Belly Fat: If our goal is to reduce the abdomen, we must adopt a cleansing diet that includes diuretic fruits and vegetables that allow us to minimize swelling and end fluid retention.
Reducing the abdomen to look slim and toned is one of the grand ambitions of those who adopt a weight loss plan. Although it is not easy to achieve it, losing centimeters in this region of the body is key to showing off a more stylized figure.
Unfortunately, the big drawback is that it is usually the area that tends to accumulate fat the most. It also reflects problems such as fluid retention, constipation and other disorders that make it look inflamed. This is why, before resorting to miraculous methods, it is best to adopt a low-calorie diet that supports the functions that allow you to fight fat.
In this way, without exposing the health to unwanted reactions, we can begin to reduce its measurements to look flatter and more molded. Are you interested? Do not miss the diet that we share below.
Reduce your abdomen with a healthy diet
To reduce the abdomen effectively, it is essential to expend more energy than is consumed. For this reason, in addition to reducing the number of total calories in the diet, it is necessary to adopt a physical training plan.
Together, these habits “boost” the activity of the metabolism and improve its ability to transform nutrients into sources of energy. Thus, little by little, the weight decreases and the abdomen flattens out.
Keep in mind that hydration; daily consumption of water stimulates digestion and promotes the elimination of fluids and toxins that cause inflammation disorders.
Foods allowed in the diet
To carry out an adequate diet to combat abdominal fat, it is essential to recognize the foods that benefit this process. In this way, you can expand the menus without fear of gaining extra pounds.
The recommendations are as follows:
- Seeds and nuts.
- Lean meats and fish.
- Legumes (lentils, chickpeas, beans).
- Fruits (apple, orange, strawberries, bananas, etc.).
- Vegetables (chard, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, etc.).
- Skim milk or vegetable milk (in small quantities).
We recommend you read: Top 32 Foods That Burn Belly Fat Fast: Best In 2021
Prohibited foods in the diet
To obtain satisfactory and noticeable results with the diet, it is necessary to limit or eliminate some foods that are poor in nutrients and high in saturated fat and sugar. These substances have been shown to be capable of promoting obesity.
- Whole dairy.
- Stuffed meats.
- Packaged chips.
- High-fat cheeses.
- Canned products.
- Pre-made meals.
- Vegetable oils such as soy or palm.
- Soft drinks or soft drinks. Sweets, cakes and any bakery product.
Some of these ultra-processed foods are associated with an increased risk of developing complex pathologies, according to a study published in JAMA.
See also: 2 diets to get a magazine body.
Diet model to reduce the abdomen.
To achieve positive results through food, it is convenient to carry out a weekly plan that includes three main meals and two snacks. The menus that we propose below are samples of how to make balanced and light meals.
Food can be modified as long as it meets the body’s nutritional needs. It is essential to avoid combinations that exceed the recommended number of calories (between 1800 and 2000 daily).
There are various recipes with eggs, but you always have to take care of their preparation to not increase the fat intake.
- An infusion and an omelette made with four egg whites and spinach leaves.
- A slice of bread, one cup of milk plant (250 ml) and a boiled egg.
- A cup of oat milk (250 ml), a piece of whole wheat bread and a bowl of strawberries and blueberries.
- A natural yogurt (125 ml) with a handful of almonds or walnuts (30 g).
- A bowl of chopped fruits (cantaloupe, watermelon, apple).
- A chicken breast (150 g) and a mixed salad (you can dress it with olive oil).
- A green vegetable salad, a serving of lean meat (150 g) and an apple for dessert.
- A bowl of shredded chicken vegetable soup.
- A glass of watermelon and strawberry smoothie (200 ml).
- A portion of roast breast (100 g) with sliced cucumber.
- A slice of whole wheat bread with tomato slices and a cup of infusion (250 ml).
- Vegetable or chicken soup and two whole wheat toasts.
- A portion of grilled breast (150 g) and steamed broccoli.
- Turkey breast on two slices of whole wheat bread and a baked vegetable salad.
- Water (drink between 6 and 8 glasses of water a day).
- Detoxifying fruits (watermelon, papaya, melon, pear, kiwi, etc.).
- Infusions of plants and spices (ginger, cinnamon, chamomile, sage, etc.).
You can also introduce a plan with evidence for weight loss, such as intermittent fasting. Although always do it under the supervision of a professional.
Plan a diet to lose fat in the abdomen
The results of this diet begin to be noticed in a matter of weeks when accompanied with an exercise routine. Be disciplined and get the abs you want so much.
Best Diet to Lose Belly Fat in 2021, BellyFatCutter